White dial with 2-tone stainless case & bracelet
- Material: White
- Dial Color: 2-tone gold-plated Stainless
- Dial Movement: Swiss movement with chronograph
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- 2-tone gold-plated stainless bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Skeletonized dial for a truly unique look
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 45.5mm
- Case Thickness: 15.1mm
Einstein is the ultimate evolution of the Reactor style – bold, yet refined, built strong but maintaining a certain elegance. It dresses up or down with ease and makes a statement anywhere it is seen.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.