Stainless case and bracelet with metallic blue dial
- Material: Metallic Blue
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with 10-year power cell
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Stainless Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 300 M / 990 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 45.5mm
- Case Thickness: 13.8mm
Reactor's #1 seller for the third year in a row! Gamma's 45.5mm case makes a statement while still being very easy to wear. The heavy texturing is pure sport, backed up with an extreme 300M depth rating and an extraordinarily bright coating of Superluminova. Also available in a titanium model with Never Dark¨ technology.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.