Reactor Poseidon Ti Wyland Limited Edition
- Material: Bright Blue
- Dial Color: Ionized Titanium
- Dial Movement: 24-jewel mechanical automatic
- Illumination: Never Dark¨ System
- Ionized Titanium Bracelet and rubber strap
- Individually depth tested to 1000 M / 3300 ft.
- Dual internal and external rotating timing bezels
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Bracelet clasp includes expander for use over 3mm wetsuit
- Case Dia: 48mm
- Case Thickness: 17mm
Our first collaboration with famed marine life artist Wyland, this Ionized Poseidon Titanium will be limited to a run of 225 pieces and includes a piece of original, signed Wyland art made. Poseidon Ti offers all the same toughness of our stainless model with a 40% reduction in weight, absolute resistance to corrosion from salt water and Never Dark® technology in every model. Taking it even further, this limited edition model features a true mechanical automatic movement. While normally too fragile for our standards, Poseidon Ti Limited is fitted with the newest mechanical movement from Japan which has proven highly accurate, and is the first mechanical to withstand our testing.
|Name||Poseidon Ti Wyland Limited Edition|
|Collection||Poseidon Ti Wyland Limited Edition|
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.